Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: socks for dolls

  1. #1
    Inactive Member wesew4's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 21st, 2004
    Posts
    210
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm wondering where everyone gets their socks for their dolls? I don't really see that much on the AG site. I know where I can get socks by the yard to make plain white socks but I also want some colored ones to. Molly would get tired of just white ones.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Kathy Henning's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 4th, 2003
    Posts
    200
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I know that when I was little and I was born in 1943, we only wore white socks. I do buy colored socks for my dolls from two different sites. I will list them for you.

    This site has the nicest navy knee socks.

    http://www.Dollcloset.com/

    This site has many different colored sport socks.

    http://www.jimineesdollclothes.net./

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •